You can use the PayPal buttons to pay for camps through PayPal or by Credit Card if you don’t have a PayPal account. You will have the option to return to this page to select more camps before paying.
Once you have finished paying for the camps please fill out this registration form. You will still need to list the classes you have registered for on that form. If you would prefer not to pay by PayPal/Credit Card please use the registration form to get started and someone will contact you soon after.
- Make-It-Work (Grades 5 to 9)
- July 17th to July 21st, 9:00am to 3:00pm
- In the spirit of Project Runway, students will receive challenges throughout the week. Each challenge will incorporate an element of fashion design, sewing or assembling. We will be holding a ‘runway’ show at the end of the week. No one will be left out in this fun fashion for- ward week! Guests are welcome for the show – info will be given during the week.
- Class Fee: $300, Materials Fee: $35
- Adventures In 2 Dimensions (Grades 5 to 9)
- July 24th to July 28th, 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Come join the fun with drawing, painting, collage and everything 2-D! Projects will include quick one hour creations as well as things that span more than one day. We will use colors— that we create as we mix paints and layer pastels. This is a new camp that will delight kids w/ its open ended creativity and parents with the creations resulting from it!
- Class Fee: $300, Materials Fee: $18
- Clayscapades (Grades 5 to 9)
- July 31st to August 4th, 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Enjoy a full week of wheel throwing and hand building combination. Learn all processes of clay, not just the basics. Glazing and decorative techniques will also be shared. Plenty of independent time for creativity!
- Class Fee: $300, Materials Fee: $30, Firing Fee: $14