You can use the PayPal buttons to pay for camps through PayPal or by Credit Card if you don’t have a PayPal account. You will have the option to return to this page to select more camps before paying.
Once you have finished paying for the camps please fill out this registration form. You will still need to list the classes you have registered for on that form. If you would prefer not to pay by PayPal/Credit Card please use the registration form to get started and someone will contact you soon after.
- Make It Work (Grades 5 to 9)
- July 9th to July 13th, 9:00am to 3:00pm
- In the spirit of Project Runway, students will receive challenges throughout the week. Each challenge will incorporate an element of fashion design, sewing or assembling. We will be holding a “runway” show at the end of the week. No one will be left out in this fun fashion forward week! Guests are welcome for the show – info will be given during the week.
- Class Fee: $300, Materials Fee: $40
- Pinterest Creations (Grades 5 to 9)
- August 6th to August 10th, 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Who couldn’t use some inspiration from the almighty internet? Our teachers will choose some of their favorite craft projects in this fun, multi-media, “something different every day” camp.
- Class Fee: $300, Materials Fee: $24
- Clayscapades (Grades 5 to 9)
- August 13 to August 17th, 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Enjoy a full week of wheel throwing and hand building combination. Learn all processes of clay, not just the basics. Glazing and decorative techniques will also be shared. Plenty of independent time for creativity!
- Class Fee: $300, Materials Fee: $30, Firing Fee: $14