You can use the PayPal buttons to pay for Spring Classes through PayPal or by Credit Card if you don’t have a PayPal account. You will have the option to return to this page to select more classes before paying.
Once you have finished paying for the camps please fill out this registration form. You will still need to list the classes you have registered for on that form. If you would prefer not to pay by PayPal/Credit Card please use the registration form to get started and someone will contact you soon after.
- Kids Can Draw Beginners (Ages 6-8)
- April 22nd to June 3rd (No class 5/27), 5:00pm to 6:00pm
From still-life to copy art figures to landscape, kids will learn to “rethink” what they see and break it down into lines, patterns, shapes and shadows. This is a basics class for those with little or no experience in formal 2-D instruction.
Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: 14
- Acrylic Painting (Ages 8 & up)
- April 22nd to June 3rd (No class 5/27), 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- In this class we will learn the basics of working with acrylic paint. How do you treat a canvas? Mix colors? What brushes are the right ones to use? We will work on canvases as well as paper. Painting everything from landscapes to abstract designs.
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: 14
- Getting Dirty (Ages 5-7)
- April 23rd to May 28th, 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Pinch, pull, push – magic will come from mush! For kids with no experience working with potter’s clay. This class will give the basics to create works of art.
- Class Fee: $80, Materials Fee: $15, Firing Fee: $8
- 3D Sculpting and Modeling (Ages 8 & up)
- April 23rd to May 28th, 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Mixing your own imagination with all the materials we have to offer can make some wonderful sculptures. As we explore working with clay, model magic, recyclables, popsicle sticks and much more, your child will find a new world where their imagination comes to life!
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: $20
- Intro to Painting I (Ages 6 to 8)
- April 24th to May 29th, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Water colors, acrylics and tempera. Learn to create with color-monochromatic to Monet. We will touch many aspects of painting, including an introduction to the masters! This course is technique based
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: $12
- Still Life Drawing (Ages 8 & up)
- April 25th to May 30th, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- A continuation on Kids Can Draw Beginners—Students will explore more with color and with Portrait as well as getting more in depth with basic drawing principles. Kids will keep a sketchbook for at home exercises. Must have taken Kids Can Draw Beginners or a formal drawing instruction class first.
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: $10
- Clay Survey (Ages 8 & up)
- April 25th to May 30th, 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Clay Survey will incorporate both hands-building and wheel-throwing experiences. Children will be able to choose which style of the media they would like to work on each day. The last two weeks will strictly be decorative and glazing techniques. This class is for children with clay experience; it is not beginner level.
- Class Fee: $145, Materials Fee: $25, Firing Fee: $8