You can use the PayPal buttons to pay for Fall Classes through PayPal or by Credit Card if you don’t have a PayPal account. You will have the option to return to this page to select more classes before paying.
Once you have finished paying for the classes, please fill out this registration form. You will still need to list the classes you have registered for on that form. If you would prefer not to pay by PayPal/Credit Card please use the registration form to get started and someone will contact you soon after.
- Craft Crazy (Ages 6 to 8)
- September 16th to October 28th (no class 10/7), 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Love to craft? This program will introduce you to new crafting mediums and help expand on ones you may already know. Decoupage, woodworking, fiber art and more to explore in this exciting program!
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: $15
- Clay Times (ages 7 to 10)
- September 9th to October 28th(no class 10/7), 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Pinch, coil, pellet and slab. These techniques and more will help you to create fun, functional objects for you to cherish forever. Making your own clay is bound to create lasting memories as well as a pot or two! Dress for a mess!
- Class Fee: $125, Materials Fee: $20, Firing Fee: $14
- Getting Dirty (Ages 5 to 6)
- September 10th to October 15th, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Pinch, pull, push – magic will come from mush! For kids with no experience working with potter’s clay. This class will give the basics to create works of art.
- Class Fee: $80, Materials Fee: $15, Firing Fee: $8
- Beginning Wheel (Ages 8 and up)
- September 10th to October 15th, 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Learn to spin pottery on the wheel—from wedging your clay to making the piece to glazing—this intro-level class will give you all the info and practice you will need to eventually master this amazing, and sometimes therapeutic, craft.
- Class Fee: $145, Materials Fee: $25, Firing Fee: $14
- Intro to Paint (Ages 6 and up)
- September 11th to October 16th, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Water colors, acrylics and tempera. Learn to create with color-monochromatic to Monet. We will touch many aspects of painting, including an introduction to the masters! This course is technique-based.
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: $12
- Kids Can Draw Beginners I (Ages 6 and up)
- September 11th to October 16th, 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- From still-life to copy art figures to landscape, kids will learn to “rethink” what they see and break it down into lines, patterns, shapes and shadows. This is a basics class for those with little or no experience in formal 2-D instruction.
- Class Fee: $90 Materials Fee: $10
- Mixed Media (Ages 6 and up)
- September 11th to October 16th, 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Drawing from multiple media like painting, sculpting, decoupage, mosaics and more, this interactive class allows older students to sample a variety of techniques and art styles while creating masterpieces.
- Class Fee: $135, Materials Fee: $20