You can use the PayPal buttons to pay for Spring Classes through PayPal or by Credit Card if you don’t have a PayPal account. You will have the option to return to this page to select more classes before paying.
Once you have finished paying for the camps please fill out this registration form. You will still need to list the classes you have registered for on that form. If you would prefer not to pay by PayPal/Credit Card please use the registration form to get started and someone will contact you soon after.
- Kids Can Draw Beginners II (Ages 7 & up)
- May 1st to June 12th (No class 5/29), 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- A continuation on Beginners 1—Students will explore more with color and with Portrait as well as getting more in depth with basic drawing principals. Kids will keep a sketchbook for at home exercises.
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: $10
- Intro to Paint II (Ages 8 & up)
- May 1st to June 12th (No class 5/29), 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Stepping into our own creative thoughts will be the focus. Use basic painting skills and techniques to learn self-expression and find your own personal style! We will look at some movements in the world of art to help excite and inspire! Students must have completes intro to painting I, paint perfect summer camp or a comparable program. Contact instructor for permission.
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: 14
- Claytimes (Ages 7 & up)
- May 2nd to June 13th, 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Pinch, coil, pellet and slab. These techniques and more will help you to create fun, functional objects for you to cherish forever. Making your own clay is bound to create lasting memories as well as a pot or two! Dress for a mess!
- Class Fee: $118, Materials Fee: $20, Firing Fee: $14
- Sculpture for Beginners
- May 9th to June 13th, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Wire, clay, aluminum foil, recyclables and more! There are so many materials to choose from if you want to make an amazing sculpture! We will explore as many as possible in the time we have and you will go home with a bunch of your very own beautiful creations!
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: $18
- Clay Studio (Ages 10 & up)
- April 19th to June 7th, 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- An open studio time set aside for clay only! An instructor will give demonstrations in a variety of techniques both in throwing and hand building. Students will be self guided with instructor available to facilitate. Students may create both functional and nonfunctional work. Some younger children may participate in this class with permission from the instructor based on past experience.
- Class Fee: $144, Materials Fee: $25, Firing Fee: $14
- Intro to Painting I (Ages 6 to 8)
- Wednesdays, May 3rd to June 7th, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Water colors, acrylics and tempera. Learn to create with color-monochromatic to Monet. We will touch many aspects of painting, including an introduction to the masters! This course is technique based
- Class Fee: $90, Materials Fee: $12
- Upcycle Creatively (Ages 8 & up)
- May 3rd to June 7th, 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Convert unwanted materials into a work of art! Learn how to make a gumball machine out of a plastic cup, a garden from a few old jars, maybe even a birdhouse out of a book! Each day we will create something new!
- Class Fee: $118, Materials Fee: $20
- Beginning Wheel (Ages 8 & up)
- April 20th to June 8th, 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Learn to spin pottery on the wheel—from wedging your clay to making the piece to glazing—this intro level class will give you all the info and practice you will need to eventually master this amazing and sometimes therapeutic craft.
- Class Fee: $140, Materials Fee: $25, Firing Fee: $14
- Acrylics for Beginners (Ages 10 to Adult)
- April 20th to June 8th, 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- In this class we will learn the basics of working with acrylic paint. How do you treat a canvas? Mix colors? What brushes are the right ones to use? We will work on canvases as well as paper. Painting everything from landscapes to abstract designs.
- Class Fee: $120, Materials Fee: $24